red on white -- TALITHA
[html]

One by one the members of Inferni arrived. Gabriel offered his cousin’s daughter a smile, and offered the same to her own child. Giggle was next, and the Aquila gave him a short nod, pleased at the formality offered. Another man with peculiar facial markings came next, and while Gabriel quirked his brow at the tone of his voice and overall appearance, he was distracted as his sister came to his side. The worry in her eyes was understood instantly, and he was likewise hopeful that their half-brother would do well by his warnings and stay inside. Hybrid lingered outside of the group, which was not unexpected. The Aquila’s children came next, and after waiting only momentarily the hybrid took in the clan.
     It bothered him, only slightly, how few there were. “There have been some changes to our ranks. Most notably, Ryan is now my third in command. You are to give her the same respect you give to myself and Corona, and report to her as you would to us.” Pausing momentarily, the doggish male spared a glance to the girl, then allowed his eyes to scan the assembled group.
     “We’ve been having a wolf from Phoenix Valley cross our borders without permission numerous times. While I have spoken to their leader, should you find him around Inferni remove him. Additionally, our pact with Dahlia de Mai still stands. I will not have any further conflicts between us.” A pointed look to Hybrid; a warning not of Gabriel’s discipline, but of the blue-eyed demon who sought blood. The Aquila fell silent, and hesitated with the idea of revealing his half-brother. Instead, he looked to his sister, silently asking for her opinion on the matter.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread