That Day Will Come
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... e_copy.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Hahah, maybe they should be archenemies xux I’m thinking of eventually killing Corvus off.... so if I did decide to do that, Onus could kill him? OuO
300+

His first kick had missed. But the second made contact, the force taking the coyote in the collar bone. Had it been a little higher, the crow wolf thought, it might have been a more effective attack, for the living cannot survive without their precious air. And the third only whistled in the air, the coyote’s fall effective. It was quite apparent to the Korean that this thing was aware of what he was doing, trained just as he in these martial arts, but not in the same manner. The clash of their skills was well worth the effort, but the male was not discouraged. He was not that type of creature. He would get what he wanted. He’d get that blood. Swiftly, the male shifted his footing, bringing down his heel like an axe, intent upon crushing the other man beneath him. But he shattered only the cold, wet earth as the blindfolded thing rolled out of the way.

The swift claws of the masked thing caught him surely in the thigh. The black brute only marginally backed off, as if he were willing to make the sacrifice of that wound for the close proximity. But even still the space was made, but it was less than it would been had the male himself retreated. He made no acknowledgment if any pain were felt, and that unrelenting leer of the empty darkness was the thing’s only given response. The male was silent as he moved forward once more, not waiting for the other’s next move. That empty being wanted to crush the other beneath him. The black claws of his hand unsheathed from their fists as they swiped at the other’s coat, but he intended only to hook him, to draw him near as he aimed a powerful roundhouse at the other’s ribcage, his twisted hip drawing in the power. As his leg recoiled, he aimed for the head with a crescent and with a laughing snarl.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread