That Day Will Come
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i41.tinypic.com/2hrctw6.png); width: 519px; height: 437px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px;">
style="padding: 5px; position: relative; left: 100px; top: 55px; width: 280px; height: 300px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

Yes they should! I would so be down for that, you have no idea! >D

I HOLD SECRETS FLAME

Apparently his spar with Cwmfen had been much more practical training than he had thought. This man fought as she did. The same kind of trained methods and attacks. Their's was an ancient art while his technique was purely individual. It was how he had learned to fight. His method was constantly changing and adaptive. He considered that a strength. Large ears had heard the dark creature's foot crash down into the wet earth that he had previously been occupying. A move that he had suspected since the woad fey had used it as well. As he launched back he came away with bloodstained claws. A red line was cut into the thigh of his enemy. But also as expected, the other showed no sign of pain, just as he did.

Soon the space between their bodies was gone again, as if pulled together by some cosmic magnet. He saw the clawed hand swipe at him and his torso dodged backward, the sinister claws catching only air. The first kick came towards him and he again did his best to move out of the way, but it did glance off his ribs. The vigilante made no noise though, no recognition of the hit. At the next kick he ducked low as he felt the beast's foot move the air above his ears. Right hand balled into a fist and he struck at the soft part of the dark wolf's side under his ribs. His other arm moved to protect his face and head as he took a few steps backwards. He needed to maintain the distance.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread