You call that Dancing?
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... ble4-1.png); width: 309px; height: 660px; z-index: 1; line-height: 12px; border:0px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 0px; top: 320px; width: 250px; height: 320px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto; padding-right:5px;scrollbar-face-color: #000000; scrollbar-highlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #0000000; scrollbar-shadow-color: #000000; scrollbar-arrow-color: #000000; scrollbar-track-color: #000000">

!! out of character.

I'm RAGE FILLED AND YOU'RE RIGHT THERE!

She was moving through the trees slowly to make sure she didn't run into one. Svara used her tail to tell her where some of the obsticales were. Usually she would use a staff, the one Hanna had given her had become like another limb. Taking deep breaths of the air she stopped in her tracks quickly. Dropping the dagger from her maw she shifted quickly and grabbed the dagger again falling into a defensive crouch. The smell of a male not from Dahlia burned into her senses. She knew the scent though. It was Crimson dreams, where Leroy was from.

It didn't make her lesson her defense any. She was blind but she wasn't unable to protect herself. The clearing of a male throat made her ears twitch and catch the location of the male. Her head shifted as if she was looking at the male through her red cloth, a growl came from her maw. "Who are you Crimson Dream wolf. Tell me now or I'll have my pack members here with in minutes and they won't hesitate to attack you." The red females voice was husky like always, but it was also a growl threatening the male. Why then did she not feel all that frightened about him?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread