You call that Dancing?
Bweeeee! XD

Huh, he thought to himself, already one can tell my pack? He guessed it was a good thing...it was a token of one's loyalty to be able to read their pack by scent. It meant he'd been there long enough to acquire it, and considering his nomadic spirit, that meant something. However, it also meant that there'd been liaisons between Dreams and Dahlia before...which not only piqued his interest, but forebore a warning. How thin a line was he treading? Perhaps he should've learned more of his pack's history before being so brash.

But here he was, and now he had to face the consequences. Admittedly, he was already liking this firey femme. Not only was she tinged with the red tone of blood, but her spirit was aflame to match, and he found her deep, husky voice rather attractive. She was different, and he liked different. Even with her disability, she showed no inclination of falling to it, and as such she immediately was of high rank in his own mind, even if not within her own pack.

Her threat was unmistakeable, and he could only hope to quench it. "I have no wish to cause, trouble, Heat Seeker," he said smoothly, his lilting baritone a complete 180 in difference from her throaty voice. Per usual, he nicknamed her...and would most likely keep doing so even upon knowing her true name. This choice was not only in reference to her spirit, but to her pack, for he chose the name of a type of Dahlia, bright red in color, with tips of flaming yellow on every petal. "...my name is Legion, I simply came...seeking knowledge." He decided not to elaborate, despite the fact that questions would undoubtedly follow, should she choose to bother asking before butchering him. He would've offered to leave, but his incessant curiosity and "live in the moment" motto wanted to see what would happen next. He liked the tenseness and the questionability in the air...it made him feel alive. And now, it was her move.

Messages In This Thread