Quick!
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-3.png); width: 500px; height: 310px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:0px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 110px; top: 75px; width: 230px; height: 220px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto; padding-right:5px;scrollbar-face-color: #000000; scrollbar-highlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #0000000; scrollbar-shadow-color: #000000; scrollbar-arrow-color: #000000; scrollbar-track-color: #000000">

!! out of character.

I'm RAGE FILLED AND YOUR RIGHT THERE!

The moment she thought of Cwmfen the black fae's voice was calling out for her. Pushing a hand through her hair Svara grabbed the leather tie she used to pull her hair into a pony tail. Sitting up she put her hair up and went for the red cloth but stopped. She really didn't need it around Cwmfen the female already probably gotten over gawking and wouldn't saw much on it. "It's alive." She said sarcasticlly as she left the red cloth and moved out of the den to where the black she wolf was.

Svara knew when she was outside the suns light could be seen out of her one good eye. Surprise came to her when the headache didn't start to form from using the eye. She could see the form of Cwmfen standing not far off. A smirk came to the red she wolfs maw. "What did you think I was dead or something?" Svara teased in her husky voice. Although her one eye could only see dark shapes, color was no longer something she could take pleasure in, but beggers couldn't be chosers.

Leaning against the dens opening Svara didn't look at the black female because she saw no reason to. When you couldn't see why even look? "I was meaning to ask you something. Although I want you to know this takes a good chunk out of my fucking pride--, will you help me learn how to hunt and fight with out my vision?" She asked it her tone tense and awaiting refusal. Svara hated depending on people. The she wolf couldn't say she wasn't starting to grow feelings for the black female though.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread