Quick!
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-3.png); width: 500px; height: 310px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:0px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 110px; top: 75px; width: 230px; height: 220px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto; padding-right:5px;scrollbar-face-color: #000000; scrollbar-highlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #0000000; scrollbar-shadow-color: #000000; scrollbar-arrow-color: #000000; scrollbar-track-color: #000000">

!! out of character.

I'm RAGE FILLED AND YOUR RIGHT THERE!

As she stood there many things were happening around her. The swooshing sound of the raven landing on his masters arm and the slighest noise of an animal not far from Cwmfen in the bushes. All the sounds were acompanied by smells, those smells were thick and hard to miss. She listened to Cwmfen's poor attempt at humor and chuckled pushing off from the den's mouth moving closer to her not really using her vision to get there, but the sound from the bird and her breathing. Stopping not far from her she wasn't surprised at her reply to the question she had asked her.

"I'm not going to lie to you either. There are things I know I can't do and I'm not a dip shit. There are also things I can do that you won't ever be able to do." The red she wolf smirked and crossed her arms over her ample chest. This female would never know what it was like to rely on only her nose and ears. Svara was sure she would use the vision in her one eye in time, but at the moment she'd rather not and see how much she would need to use that eye to help her. A short humor filled snort came from the young women because of Cwmfen's words. "I wouldn't have asked an damaged my fucking ego if I didn't plan on listening." She charmed with the same husky voice as usual.

The mention of Leroy made a growl rise in her throat from the red female. "I'll rely on him when bloody hell freezes over and haku becomes celebet." She didn't want to hear about having to rely on him or anyone, didn't want to hear she couldn't be a wolf and hunt for herself. The red she wolf didn't want to hear it. Svara looked at the she wolf now with the little vision she had. Her one eye saw the she wolf standing with the raven on her arm and the trees behind her. Color she saw now wasn't not there, just obscured, but still there. The white of Cwmfen's eyes was noticable against her dark pelt. Anything with great contrast stuck out. Moving up closer to her till she wasn't but two feet from the other she spoke. "I'm not completly blind Cwmfen I'm not complelty useless. I'll give you what I've got to give, but don't you go putting fucking boundries on me." The she wolf said in a stern tone both eyes narrowed and waiting for her to respond.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread