Quick!
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-3.png); width: 500px; height: 310px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:0px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 110px; top: 75px; width: 230px; height: 220px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto; padding-right:5px;scrollbar-face-color: #000000; scrollbar-highlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #0000000; scrollbar-shadow-color: #000000; scrollbar-arrow-color: #000000; scrollbar-track-color: #000000">

!! out of character.

I'm RAGE FILLED AND YOUR RIGHT THERE!

She rolled her eyes at the women, a gesture done out of humor more then actual impulse. She really didn't understand why the black female was growing on her, but she was. Her words burned though and made Svara growl under her breath. "Yes the aid of other but not depending on them! Tell me how you would feel knowing that if someone refused to hunt for you you'd be helpless. Can you see my fear in rely on others for my food?" Her voice was tense showing not anger, but her concerns for the future.

A rough sigh escaped her as she ground her teeth thinking. "It feels like my bloody pride and ego are the only things I have at the moment." Svara growled lightly in frustration. "I don't think you understand my mother very much. I have dreams of the fucking women." A head ache was forming behind her eyes as she spoke. She didn't say anything as Cwmfen continued. The female was right about a lot of things, but did she really have to keep with the wise shit.

"The herbalist is going to let go of her co-rank." Svara stated tersly as she turned around and walked away from the female. She had reason for quitting her co-rank. Walking not far from the women Svara didn't use her eyes to watch out for obsticals, but the sounds and feeling of things around her. Every so often she would kick a rock in her path to see if it hit something. "I can't be an herbalist with out my vision Cwmfen. I can't see the wounds, can find the plants unless I've had prior time. It's fucking useless." She shrugged. "What about my mother? Just gonna kick her out of the pack? I'm sure she won't even know the god damned differance."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread