Quick!
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-3.png); width: 500px; height: 310px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:0px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 110px; top: 75px; width: 230px; height: 220px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto; padding-right:5px;scrollbar-face-color: #000000; scrollbar-highlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #0000000; scrollbar-shadow-color: #000000; scrollbar-arrow-color: #000000; scrollbar-track-color: #000000">

!! out of character.

I'm RAGE FILLED AND YOUR RIGHT THERE!

It was like the black fae had an answer for everything. Yet they were only answers and didn't seem to ease Svara's nerves. How was she supposed to deal with all of this together? Some part of her wanted leroy. It wanted his comforting arms and soft words. Svara was anything but a mush, but who didn't want just one person that they could love? The she wolf ground her teeth. It was useless really. She felt like she was trapped for all of these things. Svara also had meant to make Leroy stay out of the pack lands. If he came in again like he had before she was sure the welcome band wouldn't be so welcoming. Haku would probably lead it.

Taking in a ragged breath Svara shifted her weight back and forth before replying. "My dreams Cwmfen they are filled with my mother........" She remember the dream of her mother touching Leroy. Svara didn't think it was a preminition but a worst fear, because that had to be her worst fear next to being blind. "I wanted Leroy out of here for a reason." Svara said more to herself then the black female. "I still have to talk to Haku that bastard. Why the hell do I love his fucking ass?" Svara had forgotten about Cwmfen getting lost in her thoughts.

Shaking her head Svara tried to not think of either male or her mother. Thinking about Leroy only made her want to find him bury herself in his fur and forget about all of this shit. Haku only made her think about how much of a dissapointment she is even to herself, and her mother made her think about what she had lost because of that women; it wasn't just her sight."Okay Cwmfen I'll get the staff." Ot was humoerous to Svara that she had asked a blind women to retrieve something, but it made sense for her to learn. Using her one good eye to start by seeing the dens mouth Svara walked towards it and ducked into the darkness no longer using her vision but all her other senses to find the staff. Coming out a few moments later she walked towards the black fae and nodded the red cloth tied around her eyes again. "Ready?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread