more bombs are coming
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... fenban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Yes~~ n___n I can start one for us either tomorrow or Thursday, ^=^;;
300+

Cwmfen quietly, gently, eased the boy’s effort’s to move, pressing her maw into his shoulder. She saw the wounds from her father’s jaws and knew that he could have done worse. Ezekiel could have been dead, but instead, he would live. Perhaps that was crueler, for he would suffer now until the wounds were healed. And, the female decided, they would definitely not be able to continue their sparring practices for a good while now. The female gave the boy a sad smile. "I’m sorry, Ezekiel, that this had to happen to you." The warrior, a simple creature, would not have been troubled so deeply if this had happened to a stranger. "Wait here for me," the soft melody continued gently. "I’ll get you out of here."

The black fae took several steps back, unwilling to leave his side for even a moment even though she knew that her father would not return tonight. Closing her eyes, the warrior began the processes of the change, willing her body to fit the shape of that bipedal form. She knew that with each minute that went by, the boy was left to suffer in the cool night air, but she had to shift, for it was the only way she could return him to the lands of which he was a part. When the transformation had been complete, she walked back to Ezekiel, kneeling at his side. Her hand gently ran over his torso, and she felt the broken edges of his bone pressing against his skin. Unfortunately, she knew nothing of setting bones, but she was sure that someone in Inferni would. "Stay with me—this will hurt." The warrior warned him as her hands carefully lifted the boy into her arms. And then she was moving, utilizing the grace of her body to ease the boy as she traveled.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread