bottom of the bottle
[html]
http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/7081 ... bletop.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

I am SO sorry, fuck my life. >_<; I wonder.. could alcohol cause Catharsis to panic and start shifting? That would be hysterical! Not sure if she's nearly old enough though. [WC: 210]

The liquid poured out of the bottle and over her head, a sweet red colour with a taste that made her cough a little. Overwhelmed, she shook her head wildly, then licked her lips. "Unnh.. what? Bath?" The thought didn't come out clearly, and it wasn't long before none of them did. What had the lady been doing? She had no idea. It didn't matter, because she was blurry and malformed, and Catharsis was on the ground laughing. "Face!" she cried, followed by, "You look silly, why're you doin' that?!" The mixing languages made as much sense to her as anything else - none at all. Her voice sounded really slow.. then faster.. then slow again. Like someone playing with the speeds on a video. Not that Catharsis would even know of such things, but if she had, she may have drawn a parallel.

Her claws scraped the ground as she tried to get up, and slipped back down again. A few more tries landed her repeatedly on her belly and face. "Oof, stupid ground!" she exclaimed, slurring, still giggling in spite of herself. She looked at the lady with the bottle, who had turned into three layers of lady. "Whatchu do?!" she asked dazedly. "Whatchu three do to me?"

German
English

[/html]

Messages In This Thread