bottom of the bottle
ooc-at her age she wouldn't be able to shift.. sorry I didn't get to this sooner either.. >.<

Firefly rolled her eyes and glanced down at the child as she started to blab away in a mixture of languages. She had hoped that the kid would take the hint and disappear after having the wine dumped onto of her but Firefly just wasn't having any good luck lately. Groaning as the girl droned on Firefly flicked the cork at the kid and growled. "Great.. where the hell is the pupsitter when you need her.." When the words escaped her lips she was suddenly reminded that the pupsitter was probably entertaining Firefly's children and playing mother to the two boys when they had their own mother, just forcefully removed from their lives by the higher authorities.

She leaned back against the railing and watched the child began to warp into a panic rather quickly as she repeatedly failed at gathering her feet underneath her. Firefly snickered at the pathetic child and opened another bottle of wine while the kid began to giggle and turn topsy turvy on her. She sat the bottle down beside her as she laughed at the stupid child outloud, "I put a vodoo curse on you.. and if you don't catch your tail quickly I might leave the curse on you." she said sweetly to the little girl. god she knew she was going to have fun with this one.

Messages In This Thread