my mind has wings
[html]
let's do it then, it sounds like it'd be fun XD

The instinct (awake tonight) told him she was coming. She -- he didn't know who she was, but it was irrelevant, he knew -- was coming closer every second, and he could smell her now, and then see her, clear in the distance despite the darkness that enveloped them. Tilting the bottle back, the black wolf drank more, but his eyes didn't move from her as he did this. He was curious, it was alight inside him like a fire, and when she spoke his mouth twitched in a half-smile. It was an amused and contemplative expression. German. Hmm. "Gott kvöld," he replied evenly, and he tilted his head a little, as if intrigued with her. Women who intrigued him were all the same sort; dark, with a depth he couldn't quite penetrate. "I," and then a pause, as if he had to consider her question, "I am a King, a martyr," or one day I will be. There was some sarcasm in his voice, but it was light, casual, and he was still smiling faintly. Standing up, he returned to the ladder and climbed back down, circling the side of the building to reach her. "What of you, my lady?"
[/html]

Messages In This Thread