my mind has wings
[html]

She breathed, sucked in the King's darkness as she had Corvus Vendetta's. But this man's was different, it was not composed of emptiness and nothingness but meaning, poignant, and she found she preferred it. It was not as holy or pure, but it was stronger, drove her even closer. Her own darkness was spun from the delicate weaves of chaos that formed structure, that could be driven apart in a millisecond but still held her together. She brushed a loose hair from her eyes, lifting an eyebrow at the King. So tonight they were embodiments and not bodies.

She couldn't help but return with a meaner version of his smile, her face not given to expressions of sincerity, so that even in her happiest moments she looked mean. 'He's not one for company,' she cackled, a startling sound. 'Though I'd be willing to risk his wrath... for a nonbeliever,' she moved closer to him and slid the bottle from his hand to hers, dipping it back to take a long, hefty swig. She held it back out, wiping her mouth out. The alcohol would soon be gone, she knew. 'I have something that could help take the edge off,' she murmured and reached for her vices, loosely holding it in front of her.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread