thread title missing
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... rkerbg.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom;">
OOC: See AG. See AG fail. Fail, AG, fail! 300+

Brooklyn pulled a face at her brother, sticking her tongue out. Haven was joking, she knew that, but she did have to admit that his piercing impressed her. There seemed to be this strange undercurrent of competition between the two, or so she perceived it. The white female wasn't sure if Mati or Salem had started shifting yet, so perhaps they were the first to do so. However, her brother had taken the game to a whole new level, something which she had to admire him for. I don't sound anything like Anu! she protested, although in her head she knew exactly that that was the tone her mother used to express displeasure. Brooklyn didn't want to be a grown up yet, not quite. She liked shifting and this whole prince business, but it carried so much responsibility. She just wasn't ready for all that. What she was ready for was receiving compliments from Haven. Thanks. You look pretty good yourself, you know, the trousers go with the coat.

The female pushed the fringe from her eyes again and looked at the great metal thing. Yeah, she'd been here before. It dawned on her that Haven the Explorer knew nothing about it. But... he'd always been the first to go off on his own, always the first to explore. Heck, he'd visited those faraway packs while Brooklyn had stayed behind, going out only with Naniko or Anu and exploring the safety of Crimson Dreams. It genuinely surprised her. She had never expected that there would be a time when Haven would lack knowledge of his own home. You don't know what it is? It's one of those human things. A metal bird that flies without flapping the wings. Um... aeroplane? I think they call it that.

But her brother seemed to be interested in some boxes that had never caught her attention. He took out bottles with some kind of drink in them and passed one to Brooklyn. The girl opened it and sniffed it before extending it at arm's length, as if it would bite. What is this stuff, Haven? She gave it one weary look before taking a gulp. It burned down her throat and into her stomach, making her gag and spit. You trying to make me sick? This isn't funny, you know! It was vile, princes never had to drink this kind of garbage.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread