thread title missing
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
*still luffs you anyway* :3 I fail at making my posts shorter XD 300+

He smirked as his sister protested against his statement. "Yeah ya do. She sounded just like that when she saw it the first time." Though he could tell that Brooklyn wasn't disappointment in the same way their mother had been. He still didn't get why it had upset her. It was just a small metal ring in his ear. Didn't have anything to do with anybody else. While subconsciously he might have been aware at this little sibling rivalry he didn't think about it. Haven just did the things he wanted to do. "Heh, thanks. I'm glad I don't look stupid." He had liked the combination, but he knew that girls had a better eye for that sort of thing.

Huh, so this thing did fly? Well, at least once anyway. Eyes scanned over it quizzically once again. The youth shook his head. It still didn't make any sense how something like that could actually fly, but he didn't doubt that Brooklyn was right. The humans had done plenty of amazing things. Making the big metal thing fly would probably have been easy for them. "That's pretty crazy. I can't imagine this thing actually being able to fly. The humans sure were smart." The Aatte hybrid had dreamed about being able to fly, but the idea of flying inside that thing wasn't at all appealing to him.

As he handed the first bottle to his sister he uncorked another for his own use. He took another long drink from the new bottle and felt that nice warmth flow through him. Jade eyes squinted at the bottle. "Vodka, apparently. It's called alcohol. Another thing the humans made." At her reaction to taking her first drink he laughed heartily. His had been much the same. "No, I'm not tryin' to make you sick! You know I wouldn't do anything to hurt you." He feigned a hurt look, though he really did hope she didn't think he was trying to mess with her.

Standing up he took another drink and wiped his lips as a dark cover was drawn over his gaze. "Anu and Nani broke up." Maybe she already knew. He didn't know why he felt the need to say it just then, but it was out now. Haven walked inside the plane and sat down on some of the crates still inside. He couldn't look his sister in the eye right now, but he hoped she would follow him in. The way the moon was filtering into the plane almost made it look inviting.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread