thread title missing
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... rkerbg.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom;">
OOC: Oh god extension oh god *frantic scribbling* 400+

Look stupid? Did anyone say that you were stupid-looking? I can go and beat them up if you want me to. There was another small smile in the corner of her lips, a promise that this was all a joke. She would, of course, still go and beat up anyone who made fun of her brother, but Brooklyn didn't feel like doing anything like that right now. She wanted to keep throwing furtive glances at her brother's earring, wanted to get closer and touch it, see what it felt like. As he distracted himself with the airoplane, she took a couple more steps. How cute. How very very cute. Here she was, furtively trying to sneak up on her brother, as if she were a thief.

His question startled her out of her reverie. Fly? Um, well, yes, it had been able to fly. Weren't those humans something, huh? If someone had the skills, they'd be able to make it fly again, I'm sure. But who would try? Who would be willing to do something like that? Her tone took on a wistful note. I'd love to try flying, though, you know? Just some scraps of iron between you and the earth. But it would be so awesome, huh, Haven? With one hand holding the bottle, Brooklyn stepped forward and touched the metal frame. It was frozen and she shivered once. What could she do, really? Nothing much. All she knew were bits and pieces, not nearly enough. Never enough.

Vodka, he called it. It tasted like crap, but Brooklyn took on another drink and let the alcohol burn into her stomach. It made her head dizzy. Would she be sick from it? Haven seemed fine so far, so maybe so would she, once her body stopped hurting all over. Neah, you wouldn't hurt me. But you'd sure prank me, Haven. Not bad, somewhat hurtful, but okay. Brooklyn drank again. This wasn't so bad. She wanted to be cool like her brother and if it took this crappy drink, well, she'd do it.

The bottle near slipped from her hand. Broken up? She'd have expected him to joke, to say he was just messing with her. But his eyes told her everything. The nagging doubts that had eaten at her now took flight. So it had happened. What was she meant to do with the knowledge? In their pack meeting, had they still been together? Had she been everything through rose-tinted glasses, oblivious to the truth? How do you know? Her voice sounded small, almost scared. That angered her beyond belief. Brooklyn kicked the metal frame and gripped the bottle harder. Well, fuck. I need a drink. Gulping down the rest of the bottle, oblivious to the burns in her throat and the liquid spilling out of her mouth, the white female looked at her brother. You got summore?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread