thread title missing
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Thanks hun *hugs* 300+

Maybe he was more in tune to his parents' feelings. Or maybe he was just more sensitive to unspoken tension. Either way it had been something he had noticed and hadn't been able to ignore. Part of him wished that he had ignored it. Just pretended that everything was the same and wouldn't ever change. That would have been living a lie though, and that wasn't healthy. There was really no way to get around it. Not something like this. Haven ran his hand through his hair, scratching his head in an attempt to remember everything about that conversation with their mother. "She said...that she still loves her, but in the way that she loves us. I guess like family, instead of a couple..." He didn't understand how something like that could just fade away. They had always seemed so happy and now it was gone like a puff of smoke. "I dunno Brook...I just don't know. Wish I did..." Maybe if he did he could fix it.

As his sister sat down next to him he comfortingly put his arm around her shoulders, taking another long swig of vodka as she did. Unlike her he didn't choke and cough though. He was barely feeling the burn now and that nice fuzzy feeling was settling into his head. The youth let out a contented sigh, letting the alcohol run throughout his body and take away the pain and the worry and the confusion. It was so much easier to handle this way. "I dunno 'bout that, but I guess it can." He wasn't going to let this embitter him to love. It couldn't all end that way. "I agree with ya sis. I don't get it either."

He shrugged his shoulders at her question. "I dunno, I jus' had a feelin' somethin' wasn't right. An' no, I dun think they know. Least that's what I'd guess." A dumb grin split his somber face as she told him not to go fall in love. "Heh, I dunno 'bout that." The only person in his family to know about his feelings towards his coyote friend was Anu. Considering what had happened after he had kissed her he didn't like talking about it, but the alcohol made that not seem so bad either.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread