come on in, the water's fine
[html]

good for me!!

Second ticked by, mere moments that meant nothing to her. What was a single second, and what was two, of three kitted together to make so many more? Nothing, it was only time. Time pained her, knowing that seconds and minutes that she was missing with the ones that she loved passed beyond her reach. They were more then just seconds, they were more then just time. They were moments, memories spent finding the pieces that she felt missing from her heart. Or were they figments of her imagination? All she knew for sure was they were fuel.

It moved her forward. Leaving what she had behind, just for the day. Happy to leave the thoughts the bothered her back at the mansion and venture out into springs awakening. Her werewolf form brought her to the lakes edge, and she followed its coast until the she passed the boarder and felt the territory release her. But the further she traveled along it edge, the more lost she felt. It wasn’t until she caught the scent of another that her course became meaningful.

Walking towards the seated female, Anu kept quiet as she watched the younger woman stumble over opening the wine bottle and let her tack a swig before making her entrance. Drawn by the wine she held and the curiosity that she brewed within Anu, the female wandered right up and stood beside her. If I had known, I would have brought some glasses. Anu gave the female a smile, eyeing the red wine that had been spilled.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread