I've Come For You
Brennt didn't understand most of her words...she used too many, and there was deceit behind them now. She knew about him eating puppies, all wolves hated for that, even his mother hadn't liked him anymore, otherwise she would have come looking for him after he ran away. No, no one loved him more than his mother, and if his mother couldn't forgive that, then neither could Cwmfen. No, she was lying, he could feel it. His lips were drawn ever more slightly up, and an edge entered his stance. His eyes were untouched, but he was almost ready to attack her for being like this, for not leaving him alone.

"She attacked me! She attacked me! I was eating and she bit me! I bit her back and now she's lying, too! Her friend attacked me too! You bit me first, and so did your black friend and your brown friend. You started it!" He almost never spoke so much in one breath, but she was agitating him, and even though his eyes didn't suggest it, the tension was rising in him, and his breath was coming faster and heavier. He hated Cwmfen and her lying words, and her gestures that told him she liked him when really she hated him, and how she didn't like him but she came after him anyway, just like Pallok and just like Fern.

"You're just like Pallok, you lie, and you're mean, and you act nice because you're making fun of me!" Making fun was a thing that Brennt could only just understand, and yet it was also something that he seemed to know all too well. Cwmfen was lying there, as if she trusted him completely, but he knew she didn't. Maybe she was acting like he couldn't hurt her, like she wasn't afraid of him? He could hurt her! She was talking with him sternly like she was his mother, but she WASN'T his mother! She wasn't even his friend or a relative! She was just a girl who had pretended to like him and attacked him because she liked fighting, and who came here when he got in trouble with someone else to fight him again. The hackles along his back slowly began to rise. He wanted her to leave, now.

Messages In This Thread