with us to watch the minutes of this night
[html]
I can relate :x

Tayui nodded quietly as Valentine reflected on her answer, wondering how much she did know about her own pack. The first year she had spent in the pack was one she could recall very little of, whether it was what she had done, or what she knew. She remembered the confusion that followed her acceptance into the pack, the sincere disbelief of having gotten away from her brother. She had hardly interacted with her pack mates at the time, and could only remember a few. She was unsure if those she knew were from her first year, or perhaps, her second. It was not until recently that she had begun collecting pieces of her pack's history like one might collect coloured rocks.

"I know what I remember, though in some instances, it is not much. I do know that Jaded Shadows has been here before my time. Mordulin brought Shadowed Stars to Ashen Mountain and renamed it Jaded Shadows when she was younger," she replied, biting back the added, when she was here. She was not bitter, but sometimes it was still difficult to ascertain that the Alpha, a stronghold of Bleeding Souls, was actually gone.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread