Press your lips to the sculptures
[html]

The child had some difficulty swallowing the food, but he managed to do so like a real champion. Pride was all over her face. She was proud of Conor for being a tough little thing, and proud of herself for finding him before it was too late. Her nose came in contact with his little head. It was almost as if she had to touch him in order to convince herself that this wasn’t a dream. It wasn’t. He was really there, comfortably wrapped in her arms. Alexey was too happy to dwell on not-so trivial things, like what she’d do to Firefly once they both returned to Dahlia de Mai. Feelings of hatred would come later.

The puppy mustered up enough energy to voice a heartbreaking concern. The Caregiver’s ears drooped when the words “Don’t leave me” passed his parched lips. No, no, no! There was no way she’d ever leave him. “I won’t, I promise” she murmured in his ear, before brushing her salmon-colored tongue over the chocolate boy’s head. Now wasn’t the time to flood him with kisses, but Alexey couldn’t help it. He was okay; he was going to survive. She still couldn’t believe how lucky she was. “ “Let’s go home, okay?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread