ARCHIVE HIGHLIGHT: My next character
I intended them primarily for throwing, anyways. After all, lone wolves don't commonly have much luck with hunting large game, and she doesn't need a melee weapon for hunting rabbits and such. Besides, I don't like staves... Bad experiences playing around with them in real life... Nearly broke my own kneecap playing with my dad's old one. XD I'll go be more specific with thwe javelins! ^_^

For weight I'm thinking somewhere between fifty and sixty pounds? What say you?

I've been playing around with photoshop and Kiri's easter gift to everyone (XD), and I'm considering addding some tattoos to her, but I'm not sure. I'll post up the two lupus avvies I'm workign on tomorrow, as they're on the computer in my fourth block class... I'm not sure though. The tattoos would be a more vibrant, blu-er blue than her eyes, and they look good against her fur, but, I'm not sure. And I'm not very good at smudging markings in, so, they're a bit iffy, but I'm giving it serious consideration. XD If I did, they'd be simple. The top of her muzzle, curvign down to cover her chin, but leaving the sides of her face her normal color, her ears, and maybe a ring around her right fore leg, and two rings on both her left hind leg and her tail tip...

Messages In This Thread