the cold, suffocating dark goes on forever
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i41.tinypic.com/2hrctw6.png); width: 519px; height: 437px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px;">
style="padding: 5px; position: relative; left: 100px; top: 55px; width: 280px; height: 300px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

Thank you! ^^ From what I've seen Bane is pretty sweet as well. And yes, Rorschach is da man.

I HOLD SECRETS FLAME

As he spoke those words of the man that had defeated him he felt a change in her. It was made even more apparent by the closeness of their bodies. As if her thoughts and emotions were being transmitted through the arm she was holding him up with. He didn't dare break the silence between them. The coy was good at waiting (even though he might not have all the time in the world anymore). Even as she spoke, even as he knew there was some connection between the two dark wolves, this news was unexpected. How could that man give life to someone such as her? As disturbing as it was, somehow this made him feel even more of a kinship to her. His mother had been a monster as well. Perhaps not to the degree of this Corvus, but she had tired to take his life.

The last words she uttered looking at him made his spine feel like ice. The woman didn't even have to say anything more. That man truly was utter darkness. "I won't let that happen." Those words almost tasted sour on his tongue, but he didn't mean them any less. He would do all in his power to save her from that man. That is if he survived past this night. There were no certainties in life, he knew this. Still, if he lived he would pay back this Corvus Vendetta. His purpose only burned more fervently in his chest when thinking of doing battle with the wolf again. If he could rid the world of his presence it would be a victory such as he had never tasted. And her nightmares would be abated. Usually the vigilante was not one for promises, but Cwmfen was different. If he survived, it was because of her. He would repay her that as best he could, as long as it did not betray his mission.

They stood in front of a door and she pounded against the wood. It was only mere seconds before a large wolf opened and stood aside for them to enter the building. Onus had to resist the urge to growl and tear himself away from the stranger as he helped Cwmfen with his weight. His blood loss did a great deal to help in that venture. As they laid him out on a table silently he obeyed and his already stained right hand returned to keep the pressure at the juncture of his neck and shoulder. "No. Just this one." He supposed he was lucky, for that at least. Onus tried to recall how long it had been since the wound had made his life pour from him. With his somewhat fuzzy head it was hard to retain. "Fighting a wolf. He clamped his jaws there. Only way to escape was to pull self from him. Not sure how long."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread