leave your conscience at the tone
[html]
http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/2299 ... htmb05.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

I know this is a crappy post, I haven't been feeling up to posting lately. I think im getting sick or some crap, so im terribly sorry if this thread trails just a bit in my replies. Will reply ASAP. <3
[P.S. Fixed my speech txt, yay!]

--
Hiei had wandered a bit far in his well, wanderings. Ears perked forward while muzzle sniffed lightly at the ground, a careful step placed after the other. Only glancing up now and then so not to slam headlong into a rather poor, unsuspecting pine. He grinned, lips curled over perfectly carved canines, nose shoving deeper into the ground as a fresh scent idly blew by. Quickly the blackened brute changed direction, nose pulled taunt to the ground as he followed the lovely scent.

Finally coming to a rather abrupt stop the male snorted, ears yanking back to stare at the thing he found. Perhaps a pup, though what a odd thing it was doing, ripping up .. flowers? Questioned look was on this brutes face now, ruby eyes a bit wide. Standing there a bit stupidly for a moment Hiei soon shook it off, sliding into the darkness, a mumbled hello falling from him to the pup. Voice deep yet somehow questionably soft at the same time. "Hello, there .. young one .."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread