leave your conscience at the tone
[html]
ooc -
don't worry *at all* if it takes you a bit to get up posts. as you can see, i am terribly slow sometimes too. Sad.

ic -
Tokyo, always ready to take offense, initially bristled at the comment. Less characteristically, though, she also paused to reflect before responding. Was it a good or bad thing that this stranger had mistaken her for a puppy? She was naturally on the small side, and currently underfed. To a certain point, it was good to look young, instead of being old and grizzled. But... typically an adult carried an air of superiority towards puppies, or at least she did when around ones younger and less wise than her. This wolf had to know they were on equal footing.

Tokyo turned around, considered him. "I'm not that young." In fact, on reflection, this dark creature looked rather young himself. It was hard to accurately tell, but Tokyo wouldn't have been surprised if she actually was older than him. Well, that would explain his silly mistake. He was young and foolish. She realized, probably a bit late, that she didn't really look as dignified as she generally liked to. Her muzzle and paws were covered in dirt and flower petals. She shook herself, dislodging some of it. At least the soil left on her face did not stand out as much on her dark furred muzzle than it would anywhere else on her more creamy colored body. "My name is Tokyo." She thought it was important that every wolf in the land should know her at some point, so she might as well start here.
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread