leave your conscience at the tone
[html]
ooc -
yup haha, they are silly. XD

ic -
This stranger was odd, and his friendliness was annoying. Mostly because she was in the mood to get upset with someone, and it was hard to be upset with someone who was acting nice. Also, he bowed to her, which was flattering; most people did not understand what level of respect was proper when addressing Tokyo. His voice had an accent, so he probably wasn't from around here. The accent was vaguely familiar; she had probably encountered it at some point with one of the wolves drifting in and out the small gang she had headed up North.

Tokyo was unsure about his use of "dear one." It still seemed a little condescending, but at least it was properly complimentary. Sort of? She shook her head. "I don't know where my pack is. They had the nerve to disband while I was gone, so I don't have one right now." She chose to ignore his further comment about her age, she didn't really know how to respond to it and wasn't even all too clear on what he meant. She wasn't the sharpest of creatures, and preferred statements to be clear-cut and easily digested.</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread