if the moon fell tonight
[html]
http://i42.tinypic.com/30hquxt.png); background-position: center top; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 500px; background-color: #020117;">

Palindrome looked up at the female next to him and gasped a little, shocked that this woman had arrived so quickly. He first idea was that she was a mean, cruel woman who wanted to hurt him. But then Palindrome noted her eyes that sparkled gently. He managed a small smile, the corners of his mouth curling up into a lopsided grin. The little Papaver felt small and useless next to this woman, obviously of a much higher rank than him. But he didn't want to disrespect his elders and held his tongue.

Alexey, or so she had introduced herself as, made a comment about the moon, just like Palindrome had. He became excited as he realized he could ask her some questions about it. "Hi Lexey. Me Palindrome," Pali muttered out in his horrible English, a hint of his German accent lingering deep in his small, petite voice. "Why da moon soo... big and all? I dun get it," He said, bringing his paw to his head and banging gently with it onto his head. Palindrome wished he could get his point across simply in German, his native tongue, but never this woman would never understand him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread