if the moon fell tonight
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i42.tinypic.com/wbfo29.png); width: 450px; height: 431px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:1px #000 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; top:75px; right:90px; width: 213px; height: 315px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

The child gasped, and Alexey’s first reaction was to take a cautious step back. She didn’t like it when puppies felt uncomfortable. After all, accommodating their needs and making them feel safe was her job. She gave him some space, now realizing that she might’ve come on a bit too strong. Not all of Dahlia de Mai’s children were used to her presence yet, she quickly realized. But he seemed to rapidly calm down as a rather cute grin spread upon his maw. She thought his accent was charming. It was a little surprising to see a pup so young speak two languages.

Palindrome was his name. The Caregiver couldn’t help but smile as he greeted her using “Lexey” instead of “Alexey”. Since they were already giving each other nicknames, she would have to find one for him too. It would have to be something unique too; “Pali” or “Pal” was so unimaginative. Her train of thought was interrupted by a question; a really good one. Her gaze left the pup for a moment, long enough to examine the moon high above their heads. Hm. Alexey tried to think of an explanation but that was a little hard to do, considering the fact that she didn’t know the answer to his inquiry.

She held back a chuckle. This wasn’t the first time a child had left her speechless. It seemed pups had a talent for asking tough questions. The way he banged his head nearly sent her over the edge in laughter. “I-I don’t know,” she admitted, turning her amber gaze back to curious Papaver. “I guess there are some things even adults don’t know.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread