Had Me at Hello
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v450/ ... blebg1.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

With the tension at ease, Ares could fully take in the situation, and by situation he meant Whinifred. While a sharp projectile hit in close proximity with lethal force, Ares was unable to really look at Whinifred. But now that the wolf was speaking to him, he could see what a good choice he made with joining the pack. Ares was by no means some womanizer or had the woman-are-just-meat mentality, but a boy could look couldn't he? Especially when the female was as stunning as Whinifred. She had everything going for her. The exotic accent, the perfect form, the nice attitude. Ares almost felt a little taken aback, but then realized he was taking an unsual amount of time to reply.

"Why, pleased to meet you Whinifred. For a second there I thought that arrow may have just killed me and you were the greeting party," Ares commented with a small chuckle. Sure it was lame, but whatever. "Yep, I'm new to the pack here. I haven't really met everyone, but so far so good, aside from the near moment of death of course," and with that he let out another small laugh. He felt pretty much at ease with Whinifred, which was always a good thing to feel around packmates. "Your going to have to teach me how to almost not hit other wolves with that! I'm usually good at using my hands but haven't had much experience with weapons.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread