Had Me at Hello
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v450/ ... blebg1.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Ares felt a tingle shoot down his spine as the femme fatal leaned in a little closer than expected. It was all seeming very odd to Ares, who had never had a romantic relationship before. Sure, he used to play around with the other females and learned a bit on behaving around them, but now is when he realized he had barely even gotten his paws wet. And here was Whinifred, such a developed and beautiful wolf with a wonderful attitude to boot. It was all falling into place much to quick. Ares knew there had to be something wrong here. If anything he wasn't sure if he should be getting this close to a female in the pack with his current rank. Whatever the case though, Ares threw it to the wind and focused, or at least tried to, on what Fred had said.

"Ah, miss. I didn't think I had to hint at such an obvious fact. For sure you understand how you posses otherworldly beauty... and otherworldly skill with a bow and arrow," Ares teased, keeping things light but still letting Whinifred know he was there. "I feel quite lucky to have picked this pack right now. Had I known such an amazing wolf called this place home I would have come sooner! How do you like it here, miss?" The male asked curiously, unable to take his eyes off of Whinifred's.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread