When I was young....
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-3.png); width: 500px; height: 310px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:0px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 110px; top: 75px; width: 230px; height: 220px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto; padding-right:5px;scrollbar-face-color: #000000; scrollbar-highlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #0000000; scrollbar-shadow-color: #000000; scrollbar-arrow-color: #000000; scrollbar-track-color: #000000">

!! I put it up for you to reply to when you have time. No rush Big Grin

I'm RAGE FILLED AND YOUR RIGHT THERE!

Blind but not useless. Svara kept repeating this to herself as she grabbed the herb and rolled it into the cloth drying it out. There was alot she hadn't been able to do in the past month, but the she wolf wasn't going to whine about it. In the end she was just glad for the company of the adonis. The she wolf had helped her in many cases, and she was greatful, in her own way. Working with her herbs she listened to the soft sounds of the woods and the shift of the wind in her coat. Today the red cloth wasn't tied around her scarred eyes. Wasn't hiding the broken shards of her life.

Rolling the herbs into the cloth the she wolf couldn't smell another and began to hum. Her harsh treatment to Leroy had caused a slight pain in her chest, but not for guilt only a selfish need. That was what she told herself. There were so many people she wanted to start over with, change the standers, make up for what had never started off good. Maybe it was better that she was hated. Then when she was told to leave the pack, no one would care. Because Svara was sure Cercelee and Haku wouldn't take her shit any more.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread