When I was young....
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-3.png); width: 500px; height: 310px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:0px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 110px; top: 75px; width: 230px; height: 220px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto; padding-right:5px;scrollbar-face-color: #000000; scrollbar-highlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #0000000; scrollbar-shadow-color: #000000; scrollbar-arrow-color: #000000; scrollbar-track-color: #000000">

!! I put it up for you to reply to when you have time. No rush Big Grin

I'm RAGE FILLED AND YOUR RIGHT THERE!

She kept working the herb drying this one out. Some of them needed the moisture to have any curing properties. She moved the herbs back and forth the repetition giving her something to do while she thought. She missed life before this. Mostly she missed Haku and Firefly. Most couldn't stand either one of the two, but Svara had admited to herself a while ago that she had come to love them both. Even if Haku had treated her unfairly on many accounts. Svara continued to hum lost in thought and not even listening to anything. Even when she wasn't listening the males scent was strong, and it was filled with sickness.

She didn't say anything until he spoke to her, his words making her know exactly where he was. Lifting her gaze to him her one good eye could see his form leaning against a tree. Was he so sick? Getting to her feet Svara went to him. She was tall she always had been tall and lanky. Standing in front of him she felt like it had been forever. "I don't know weather I should fucking hit you, or if I should hug you." The red female said.

She took her own rout though and wrapped her arms around the males neck gently hugging him. It wasn't like her, but every one had their moments. Pulling back quickly Svara let her head turn so he couldn't look into her one good eye. "What's wrong with you Haku? Your sick I can smell it, your balance is effected because your leaning on that tree, and if your sick there is only one reason your out and that would be because your hungry. " She knew about him an Firefly not being mates anymore, but Svara wasn't going to talk about that, it wasn't something she carred about to much. Their relationship had nothing to do with how she felt about them.

"I'm sorry about Leroy and my mother. Your only going to hear this from me one male so don't fucking think I'll say it again!" She growled at him strength in her voice. "I fucking love you, so if you bloody do what you did to me again I'll kill you myself." The she wolf barked at him before taking in a deep breath. "Now tell me what's bloody wrong with you so I can fix it." She grumbled her hair held in a high pony tail keeping it out of her eyes. Her staff was leaning against a tree a few feet away, the one that Hanna had carved and given to her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread