When I was young....
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... ble4-1.png); width: 309px; height: 660px; z-index: 1; line-height: 12px; border:0px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 0px; top: 320px; width: 250px; height: 320px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto; padding-right:5px;scrollbar-face-color: #000000; scrollbar-highlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #0000000; scrollbar-shadow-color: #000000; scrollbar-arrow-color: #000000; scrollbar-track-color: #000000">

!! out of character.

I'm RAGE FILLED AND YOU'RE RIGHT THERE!

worry was nagging at her heart. It was strange for svara to feel the emotion, but she did. He was like always being mean and not helpful to her at all, but was she? Of course not that would make life no fun. Svara knew she had no right to blame him for letting her mother into the pack, but a feeling of hurt always came into her breast when she thought about it. She shouldn't love him like she did. Turning her good eye to him again she let her usually anger filled face fall blank and a serious look passed over it.

"It has hit me in the face Haku, I've learned my lesson." She said in lightly now, her husky voice holding the weight of what she had learned. "Sit down before you fall down." She said with warning. Turning away from him she went to her staff and grabbed the weapon, and aid. It was taller then her with beautiful carvings in the wood, but that was nothing to the blind girl, only that it was a gift. She had food. Svara knew if she gave it to him she wouldn't eat for a while maybe even a few days, but it was better then letting him starve. It only made her feel useless to know she couldn't hunt for herself.

Moving to where her prey was she hadn't gone far from where Haku was. It was a baby deer that hadn't been killed long ago. Picking up the dead animal svara balanced it best she could while using her staff for more balance. The staff also helped her to keep a sense of balance, because being blind had also robbed her of much of that. Making her way to Haku she hoped he was sitting now. Kneeling down she set the animal down. "You need to eat so eat. I have some ginger for the dizziness." She said still in her usual husky voice. Going back to where she had come she got the ginger and pot filled with water. Not watching Haku at all she started to build a fire and put the pot of water on it and make some tea, because she was sure it would help him dizziness enough for him to stop complaining.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread