When I was young....
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... ble4-1.png); width: 309px; height: 660px; z-index: 1; line-height: 12px; border:0px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 0px; top: 320px; width: 250px; height: 320px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto; padding-right:5px;scrollbar-face-color: #000000; scrollbar-highlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #0000000; scrollbar-shadow-color: #000000; scrollbar-arrow-color: #000000; scrollbar-track-color: #000000">

!! out of character.

I'm RAGE FILLED AND YOU'RE RIGHT THERE!

Svara grinned and continued to do her work. She had always liked his company, no matter how obnoxious and mopy he acted. Then again she was worse with her tempermental selfish nature. Boiling the water wasn't taking that much time. The fire kindled and snapped as she set the pot just right over it. Of course she hadn't expected Haku to leave any of the deer so when she heard him scarfing she wondered how she would find food after this. Part of her want to tell him he owed her dinner, but she wasn't in the mood to hear his growls.

When he came to sit beside her she almost found herself getting up to make sure he was okay. Forcefully she kept herself down not wanting him to know her secret. Letting her mind think about his words instead of other things she nodded lightly. "Not enough to be happy, but enough to be miserable." She said in her husky voice. The tell tale sign of the water reaching a boil came to her ears. Picking of the ginger she started to shred the leaves and drop the sticks into the pot. The tea would only take a few moments, maybe the amount of time she would need to talk to him.

With out looking at him she spoke. "You know I hate to admit it but I was wrong to blame you." A rough sigh came from her. "I was being foolish and I paniced when I saw my mother here." She wasn't about to tell him she fear Sabeen would do the same thing to Haku she had done to Svara's father, and for some reason that Scarred her shitless. The smell of the ginger got stronger as she spoke, her voice lighter then it used to be, but still that unique husky tone. "That time with Leroy.....I had no right and I know that now. Haku you don't really understand me do you? No one bloody understands me." She said roughly as she grabbed her staff and stood going to retrieve a cup for him to use. Coming back she kneeled down and scooped out the ginger tea that most likely would taste bitter. "Drink this it will ease your nerves and get rid of the dizziness." She said handing him the steaming cup. "And wait till it's fucking cool." She said harshly, warning him with her harsh words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread