When I was young....
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... ble4-1.png); width: 309px; height: 660px; z-index: 1; line-height: 12px; border:0px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 0px; top: 320px; width: 250px; height: 320px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto; padding-right:5px;scrollbar-face-color: #000000; scrollbar-highlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #0000000; scrollbar-shadow-color: #000000; scrollbar-arrow-color: #000000; scrollbar-track-color: #000000">

!! out of character.

I'm RAGE FILLED AND YOU'RE RIGHT THERE!

Everything seemed so useless with him. Hell breathing seemed like a waste of time around him. She tried to listen, tried to hold back the temper that was so hot and steamed above the surface, but she couldn't when he spoke. Rage bit at her stomach and heart making her maw rise in a threatening growl. With a large and loud obnoxious crash she knocked over the pot of boiling water not caring which way the hot liquid went, hopefully on him. Now standing she was breathing heavy her fists clutched tightly at her side.

"WHEN IS IT ANYONE'S FUCKING PROBLEM! IT's Not yours! It's not Cercelee's! AND IT"S NOT ANYONE ELSES IN THIS PACK, SO WHO'S FUCKING PROBLEM IS IT YOU GOD DAMN SON OF A BITCH!" Her anger was so hot so white she almost thought about attacking, instead she just screamed a large and vicious noise. Pushing her hand into her bangs she couldn't stop shaking with the need to do something anything. Hearing his vomitting had been a very saticfing thing. Knowing her medicene would taste fowl was just a bonus.

Taking a deep breath she growled her final words. "Screw your god damn pack, it's no ones problem here. You all are just a bunch of cowards, and you are just the fucking cream of the cake. Did you know Firefly defended me from sabeen? Went to get the revenge that I can get, but you, no you didn't give a shit. So I've got something to tell you Haku Soul. Fuck Dahlia de Mai I'd rather live in hell then here anymore." The red she wolf went to her staff and grabbed it using it as her aid. "I hope you choke on that god damn vomit, fucking one less worthless creature in the world." She snarled before heading back towards the den.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread