When I was young....
[html]
500+

He had been right. And she would never be anything else but a spoiled little child that saw no importance in anyone else than herself. His words were something that she just had to accept. About every pack in these lands had a hierarchy where the wolves lived in harmony. Svara was not one that seemed to be able to live together with other individuals. Now when she screamed at him, he could see that too clearly. He finally let a little shrug leave his shoulders when she yelled whose problem it was. ”It’s yours, only yours.” he quietly answered, because that was the only truth there was. She had a mental problem, just like him. Only, compared to him, she could not handle it, and so she couldn’t handle anything unless she could spread her own misery over to everyone she met. This was not what he saw as a promising member.

She started to vent about Firefly being a goddess, but he did not understand what this had to do with it. Svara had had her problems long before Sabeen had arrived, so Sabeen and her blindness was not the issue. It was the reddish female alone, and she refused to give herself salvation. Her words were only a boiling pot of nonsense. He had been the one that had found her and brought her to the pack’s leading healer. He too had searched for the mental mother of the mental daughter until the sickness had come over him and forced him to stop. He had sacrificed a lot for her, but this was what he got in return. She expected them to sacrifice everything for her own revenge for something that was her own fault. Yet, she cared nothing about the pack. Her extreme selfishness actually surprised him.

As she grabbed the staff and got up, the male stood up on all four. He was not angry with her, it would be a waste of emotion. He was simply done with the girl. ”One minute you love me, next you hate me, and all I have asked of you was to follow ordinary pack rules that no one else has problems with. I want you gone from Dahlia de May before the day is over. If you come back you will be treated as a trespasser, and if it’s me you meet, I will not hesitate to kill you if you dare raise your voice at me.” She snarled and headed off towards her home. It would not be home any longer. Cercelee was the ultimate leader in the pack, but Haku knew she would not frown when she heard that her Lilium had banished the young cripple from the pack. She had never been something to keep anyway. If there was someone that was useless, it was only her.

The man turned back to the bowl and drank the rest of the sour tea before he took the bowl between his jaws and shattered it. She had not taken the rest of the deer, so after he had gulped down a few more pieces of the meat his belly had thrown out on the cool ground, he started to drag the carcass towards his cabin, glad to have some extra meat.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread