When I was young....
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... ble4-1.png); width: 309px; height: 660px; z-index: 1; line-height: 12px; border:0px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 0px; top: 320px; width: 250px; height: 320px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto; padding-right:5px;scrollbar-face-color: #000000; scrollbar-highlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #0000000; scrollbar-shadow-color: #000000; scrollbar-arrow-color: #000000; scrollbar-track-color: #000000">

!! out of character.

I'm RAGE FILLED AND YOU'RE RIGHT THERE!

Some said that words couldn't hurt us, only if we allowed them to. Who ever said that was wrong. Words could kill us, a simple two or three of the strong magic could bring even a grown man to his knees. Maybe it wasn't the words that really hurt, but the wieght they carried. It took strength to not let hurt consume or pain to over ride the anger, but all mortals subcommed at some point. Physical pain could be let go, but emotional was harder to bare, even so long after.

She heard his words and him leaving even as her body shook and she used her staff to keep from falling. Finally she was far enough away to drop down to the ground her staff falling with a light thud no one would probably hear. Gasps came from her lungs. Svara didn't know weather the pain was from her own stupidity, or that she was again alone. Her fathers words raced through her head over and over. "No pack will take you the way you are." She had only proven him right.

Was the pain because she loved haku? Loved him but could never seem to do anything right around him, and now would never get the chance. The deep need to have leroy came into her gut as she tried to breathe. Anything at this point was better then being alone, like she felt after her father had died, that it was again all her fault and she kept screwing it up and she didn't know why. "I loved you since the moment I met you." She mumbled her head in the dirt bile in her throat. Why couldn't he see that? Svara felt like it was so obvious! He had sex with every girl around him, but when he came near her he didn't do anything but get angry. It didn't matter now, because the monster hated her and would kill her the next time he saw her.

Grabbing her staff which had fallen, Svara pulled herself up and bit her lip hard to keep from crying. There were some she would miss, like Cwmfen, firefly, and even Haku, but what was done was done. At the moment she wished she wasn't blind, so she could just see something to remember. More then anything she wished she didn't have so much of her mother in her. Taking a long breath she started walking towards the border, leaving everything behind except the dagger and staff. She would get new herbs, new things. Haku had been right, it was only her problem, so maybe she should start making it her problem.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread