you will find him here.

[html]
Hybrid's grin widened. He was a cheshire cat, all grins and smiles, fangs and gums. His scarred flews revealed rows of off-white teeth, slightly yellowing and glittering faintly. Sharp. No, he was no cat. He was a grinning madman with eyes of the animals he had broken and a body of flesh and stilts. He was held up by nothing and created nothing. He existed to breed pain, but somehow, his purpose had become much greater. This male proved it to him. This coyote with his eyes hidden from the world by some means or another, this coyote with his presence masked by clothing and vigour. He had heard rumours of a masked avenger wandering about the lands, but had not realized they were true. He'd heard whispers of murder and smelled the death in the air. But now? He could taste it. Thick. On his lips, dripping down. It made a muffled sound as it overflowed and made contact with the ground. Hybrid longed to taste it again (or for the first time) -- whatever he was tasting here. He had lost track.

He was thinking in circles and going nowhere. That was fine. He didn't need to think straight (a pun! How comical!), for it served no purpose. Perhaps, if he went around in circles, he would come back to the beginning and discover the answer that had been waiting for him for all these days and weeks and months. "Know him? I wish. I wish you used pronouns, too. But no. I haven't seen him, not since Twilight Vale broke up. Actually, never. I just know he was a part of that pack. We never interacted with them, much, lucky them, lucky them. But no. Where do you think he went?" Hybrid's grin widened. "You think he did something, then? A main suspect, hmm. But he had the stars in his eyes, you know. I never saw him. But I remember that much."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread