nobody tells you where to go
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... table2.png); width: 500px; height: 454px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:1px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 90px; top: 75px; width: 260px; height: 360px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto; padding-right:5px;scrollbar-face-color: #34776E; scrollbar-highlight-color: #34776E; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #709A70; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #709A70; scrollbar-shadow-color: #709A70; scrollbar-arrow-color: #709A70; scrollbar-track-color: #709A70">

!! out of character.

Let me show you the wonders of life

Whinnie smiled at the women. "I can't accept you, but I'm sure one of the leaders will show up." She said slightly embarrassed. Looking to the side she tried not to think about Lysander as she stood there with the women. The women was dark furred and seemed to speak either another language or be slow with english. Curiosity got the better of her. "Do you speak french Mademoiselle?" She asked, almost hopeful that she could speak her native tongue.

Kneeling down in respect to the females wolf form she put her bow down next to her side. It was in reach of her hand if she needed it. Fred wasn't about to say she didn't have trust issues. Though the strawberry blonde women also had issues with being alone. "May I ask where you come from?" She asked with her blue and green eyes questioning.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread