nobody tells you where to go
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... etable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

For the record, it is preferred for leaders to be actually summoned by a howl or whatnot by the packmember who came across the joiner, rather than "waiting around". I was waiting for that, but am jumping in now anyway.

How strange that he came upon them that day, brushing past and meeting merely in passing; it was obvious that Whinifred had stumbled on some sort of stranger at their borders, and from what Jefferson quietly observed in the short time spent standing at a distance, the two evidently were not matching up well. No call for his presence had been sounded, no level of alert seemed to be necessary in the situation, but regardless of it all, the one-armed Luperci patiently stepped closer, speaking as he approached. "I don't know what the hell you two are saying," he said nonchalantly, looking between them, "but whatever it is, it had better stop. Both of you."

It was at this point that Jefferson decided to take a better look at their black-furred visitor. She certainly didn't look familiar; the girl had a sharpness to her that seemed vaguely appropriate in a fashion he couldn't quite explain, not to mention a scent that startled him when it entered his system. She smelled of something familiar, even if she did not quite look it, and thus the cyclops decided she might have been just another distant family member to add up to the unending number he already possessed. "Whinifred." The Patriarch's green eye shifted to the august girl, curls and all. "Care to explain what's going on here a little more... carefully?" Doubtless that he was uninterested and unimpressed. His eye distanced, meandering the area even if his attention was meant to be pointed at them. His tone was redirected at the stranger, however. "I'm Jefferson... the leader here."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread