the grass is greener
Little Oceane couldn't understand why the male had allowed her grasshopper to escape but even stranger was how calm he seemed about it and didn't even apologize! She huffed and whined slightly to herself as he began to introduce himself to her. The small girl frowned slightly but it seemed that now that he had given her his name and where they were they weren't stranger anylonger, right? She wasn't for certain but she believed that now that she knew him she could talk to him. "I'm Oceane!" she said boldly, then decided to mention where she came from since he'd told her. "I'm from Aniwaya.." She wagged her tail as she glanced over her shoulder to make certain they were alone before she admitted. "I escaped from home to find adventures!"

She'd found them too. She'd never been here before and that was an adventure enough, but finding someone that wasn't so scary was nice. When he told her not to worry about losing the grasshopper and to get ready she stood up and watched him quietly, wondering just what was going on and where he was going. Instead of staying put she took a step after him and asked. "What I'm watching fors?" She hadn't understood that he was going to find her some more 'hoppers to chase about, but too soon she'd figure it all out!

Messages In This Thread