Love hurts
[html]

She'd come to make right what she had broken. Svara knew she screwed things up a lot. Like bringing Leroy into Haku's Cabin, it had been a wrong choice, she would have taken it back, but she hadn't known any better at the time. Back only those few months ago she had wanted her first real time too be some where that felt like home. She had expected or thought about anyone else when she had done it. Her fault was her selfishness and her pride. Svara knew it, but it was hard to fix it. Her long red hair was held into a high pony tail, like it always was now. It kept it out of her eyes.

She had worn the red cloth today. Wrapped the scarlett around her eyes so Leroy wouldn't have to look at the hidious scars, she was sure they were ghastly. It hurt to think about the scars to much, or the fact she was blind, sometimes she forgot about being blind, went about her life like she had been like this forever. Her staff wasn't in her hand today, she didn't want to seem weak and helpless around the husky male either. She felt like an idiot because she carried a staff so not to walk into something. Of course she could use her one good eye, but it hurt her head sometimes, and she would rather get used to being fully blind.

Lifting her nose to the air she scented him. His scent sent sparks of excitment through her body and the need to hold him was rising in her chest. She remembered how their last encounter had come out. A rough sigh escaped her. She had wanted to make sure he would stay of Dahlia lands, because she couldn't protect him like this, hell she would probably take any beating the pack could dish out to keep him out of it. She deserved it anyways. Grinding her teeth she began walking towards his scent. The smell got stronger teasing her nose and body.

"Leroy!." She called out for him stopped some 100 feet away standing like she owned the ground she walked on. Even with a red cloth wrapped around her eyes there was an air of determination around her and knowing. "I've come to tell you that I'm a bitch. And I want to make it up to you." She said loud enough to be heard, but not to be shouting. Her body felt cold even though the air was perfect tempature. For the last couple of weeks she had ached to touch him, and here she was ready to explain herself even rip her pride up to make up for the bad she had done him. "Leroy, I'm sorry."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread