Love hurts
[html]

Sitting still the male was proud of himself, breathing in he was ready to sleep or nap till the noon air came around. Ears flickered as he opened his eyes, he has been sleeping here on the deer pelt that Svara had given him; ever now and then rubbing his face into it thinking of her, though his nipples were a reminder as well as the small sliver loops hung from them. Leaning forward everything changed within a second, his ruby eyes landed on the body of his red woman, Svara, standing some yards away as her voice rang into his ears like a siren.

Leroy was surprised to see her here so far away from the warrior, but she is a very determined female so it's expected of her, though seeing her with the cloth and her staff Leroy felt a small pitch of worry. no, she's fine.. The husky was aware he did baby her to much, but now it's been long enough for her to heal and if she can make here fine there is no need for him to worry. Watching her stand there a warmth of excitement and happiness filled him, though ignoring it the patterned man remained silent as Leroy showed no signs of his happiness to see her. In all truths he has longed to see her while she attacked him in his dreams and thoughts, he had kept himself busy with the house and how oddly when he completed it that she appeared.

Slowly standing he looked at her as Svara spoke of making it up to him, his brow raised with a small smile that quickly disappeared as his steps were slow as his body moved towards her; curly tail swayed behind him as he stopped right in front of his firecracker, the smell of her wanted him so pull in close and feel her all over him. But at this current moment it must wait. "Leroy, I'm sorry." Taking a breath his dry deep voice vibrated his throat as he made now move to touch her 'yet', simply staring into her red cloth as his chest held back the ball of warmth that threaten him to grab a hold of her. "For what?" Pausing Leroy knew why she was saying sorry for, though he wasn't being smart ass or even arguing with her. "Svara I must say, I'm sorry as well...i know i shouldn't have grabbed you. Anyway I'm sorry." Still standing in front of her without moving to touch her he loved taking in deep breaths, her sweet smell almost drove him up the wall but he wasn't going to tell her right now. "you are a bitch, I've known that long ago."how are you going to make it up? Ignoring his mind Leroy remained still as his silk voice was dry.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread