Love hurts
[html]
OOC: She actually didn't have the staff, but I'm just gonna give it to her now ^-^ sorry for the confusion

She could feel him near her. His strength and passion. A part of her wanted desprately to see him, but she knew that some things were just to much to ask for. It was amazing how much one could loose in the small amount of time she had lost so much. She saw the other part of it though, the good of her pack and her lover. She had come here to ask more of him. He didn't know it yet, but that was what she was here for. It was what she planned on making up to him, weather he wanted it she wasn't sure.

Finally he spoke making her grin the same arrogant smile she always gave him when he said something that made her happy. He had no reason to apologize and she would berate him later for it. He never had to tell her he was sorry, because to her everything he did was perfect and it was him and it was what made her love him. Taking a deep breath she wished he would touch her. His touch always made things better, it was amazing really. She loved Haku, and yes she would probably have sex with him if he gave her the chance, but in the end it was just sex and it wasn't what she had been looking for since her father died.

"Don't ever say your sorry to me male. You are perfect the way you are, and I wouldn't be with you if I didn't love who you are faults and all. So don't you bloody ever say sorry to me again, because that would be an insult to me." She said in a voice that was more women than child. Her hand gripped the staff she held as she remembered her father before he had died. A sad smile curled her lips as she thought back to a time when he had sang to her the lyrics dancing in her mind, perfect for this moment of her life.

If you’re not the one then why does my soul feel glad today?
If you’re not the one then why does my hand fit yours this way?
If you are not mine then why does your heart return my call
If you are not mine would I have the strength to stand at all

The blind she wolf sighed and a tear slipped from her eye, she was sure he wouldn't see it because of the cloth. "If I don’t need you then why am I crying on my bed?" She whispered one of the lines of the song. Taking back her composure she took of her hands behind her head and untied the red cloth and let it fall into that hand. Her one good eye looked at him, he was blurred and unfocused some of the color had returned and she was thankful for it. Taking a deep breath Svara stepped closer to him touching his chest with a tenderness as she leaned her head on his sternum.

"Leroy I've come to ask you to come home with me. Be my mate." She she wolfs voice was husky, but strong. Pulling back she moved to the iteam she had brought with her to give him she lifted a necklace up to him. On a scarlet red ribbon was a charm of a dragon. "Will you take me the bitch of bitches and forgive me for doing nothing but hurting you?" There was a strength in her voice as she looked at him. He was her greatest weakness, he alone could make her a descent person.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread