Love hurts
[html]

ooc; aww his all lovable and cute!
Looking at Svara his ears listened to her words with nothing but a smile, that was his firecracker, he wasn't surprised by her words though when she stated why she loved him something in his chest changed. A new feeling that seemed scary but it was something he almost wanted, something that urged him to grab her and claim her as his own. "It's wonderful to my love is returned.." His deep voice was dry like usually but it was traced with amusement and happiness, even if was the smallest hint, it wielded up inside him. Tilting his head the movement of her brows from under the cloth confused him, mainly because he couldn't read her expressions clearly though her smile was something that made him chuckle, yes he did adore her sexy smile and sharp words.

The male moved to take a step but stopped when Svara began to move, taking over the red cloth to show her healed clean scars that went across her eyes, it was different but it was still his beautiful Svara; though the scars could have healed terribly, her work as a healer proved great with the smooth tan scars. "you've healed nicely firecracker.." His playful words were begin to show his miss for her. When Svara touched him his body let out a shudder, one of pleasure and welcoming as he took in a breath as she put her head against him; closing his warm arms around her Leroy held her as his fingers pushed into her red fur

The small moment was more then he could have asked for as his muzzle nuzzled into her hair with a accepting rumble from his chest, her warmth and scent he would never let her go as long as he had any say in the matter. Red eyes opened as his hands loosened before falling away as she pushed back, ears twitched at the words, mate and home. "come home? Svara they would never let me return there..even if I was your mate" His voice was excited but at the same moment it was doubtful about their return to her packlands, he was Haku would try to kill him before they had the time to speak. Like he would listen to them speak anyway. Watching Leroy hadn't openly said yes, oh he wants her to be his she was his in the husky's mind. Watching her pull out the necklace he only smiled at her, the item was a beautiful thing but he was worried what would happen if they did go back.

Stepping closer to her his voice was a deep warm slick as it lift his lips, " Svara, you are bitch but you are undoubtedly mine." pausing his hand gently went to hers as his lips close to her own with a smile, it was a simple answer yet uncertain future by doing so. "Firecracker I can only forgive you, besides your mine anyway." His free hand pulled her to his body as his held her against him with a happy welcome hug, lips placing light kisses on her face as playful growl rumbled his throat. " Svara to the left of us, is a house that I've been building and just finished.. if i am to leave it then you must spend one night!" scooping up his 'mate' the male proudly settled her in his arms as he turned towards the house.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread