Love hurts
[html]
Smiling at him she could feel his heart in his chest. No she couldn't see him perfectly, but who carred when she could feel his heart? It was what made her so different from her mother. She was prideful and foolish, but she could love, something her mother couldn't do. Her ears flicked back as she moved her scarred face to look at the land around her thinking. Taking in a deep breath she spoke. "I'll sacrifice my pride if I have to." She had already had to since being blind. Sighing she pushed her bangs back in as a tick. "If I have to I'll give up my pack." the words burned coming out of her mouth, her throat tightened and her stomach turned. Leaving Dahlia felt like loosing a peice of herself, some how she thought it might be more to her then even her sight.

A weak smile came to the grils maw as she looked at him. He was worth it. There wasn't much you could gain with out pain. If she couldn't convince her Rosea then she would leave. Svara kept from cringing, tried not to think about that bad out come. Leroy washed away the thoughts as he picked her up, her staff dropped to the ground with the sudden action. Her arms flew around his neck for balance. Laughing she held onto him as he brought her to his new house. Maybe she could dream. Maybe dreams were for fools?

oocBig Grino you want to go on with this thread?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread