things I hate about you.......
[html]

She kept his head in her lap. Stroking his head lovingly and gently, not wanting to think about the pain he was enduring because of his stupidity. Drinking wasn't something Whinifred found to be entertaining or smart. She could get him some water and potassium, the she wolf knew it cured a bad hang over, but maybe her stroking was a better remedy at the moment. His fur was soft under her hand and the warmth he provided was only another reason why she had fallen in love with him. Knowing that she had fallen in love with him was the hard thing to except.

Looking at the bottles and junk Fred already made a mental note to clean the mess when she got him to fall asleep. The alcohol wouldn't make anything better no matter how much the dope thought it would. His words drew her from her thinking and she looked down at him with sharp but loving blue and green eyes. His words made her look away. She hadn't wanted him to be unhappy. Fred had only been jealous. Some part of her was surprised at how much she wanted him to think she was the center of the universe, maybe it had to do with her families lack of love for her.

"No. I wanted you safe. I didn't want them gone if they made you happy. I love you amour, and I want to be everything to you, and to know I am not is a rude awakening to moi" The French women said woefully. Even through her words she continued to stroke his head, hopefully easing his aches. The idea of him loving her children so much made her heart race and body ache to give him that one bounty that was within her abilities to give. Whinnie leaned her head down and kissed him lightly. "I would give you something so similar if it was as precious to you." Accent thick and voice shaky she gazed into his eyes with strong determination.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread