Hello World, this is me
[html]

Go to bed then. I don't really sleep for too long.. Plus it is a couple of hours away from the time I do turn in.

Actually he had every right to put family above some stranger trespassing on his lands. But that didn't seem to be the kind of wolf that he was. Selene wouldn't find herself upset either way. On her way here she had come across others that didn't have time to sit with her and chat though they had pointed her in the right direction and that worked well enough for her. It had gotten her this far after all. But it would seem that she had come all this way for nothing. Chimera was gone and her occupants scattered to the winds. But maybe the cabin was still around and she could visit that. Or maybe her dad might still be in the area even.

On shaky legs the youth roused herself and trotted along behind the larger beast. She didn't even question it. He could have been lieing to her and yet she still would have taken him at his word. "Mom said something about some burnt cabin..." She started as she trailed behind Phoenix. She was trying to remember exactly what her mom had said. Something that would help her find the exact location. All she knew was that it was in Chimera and nothing more than that. Without Chimera established any longer would she even find it at all?

She was torn from her thoughts as she was asked a question. "Mom always called him Rom but she gave me his last name. D'Angelo." She didn't know if that would help any at all. "Mom's name is Kaelyn. She goes by Trickery even though that isn't her last name." Would he need her mom's real last name? She had only heard her uncle use her mom's real last name while everyone else refered to her as Trickery. "I have a brother. His name is Helios." Not that he would know Helios. She had left Helios back in Taceli. "Mom says that dad looks just like him. He is all black and has green eyes. Not green green but some different other green." Not that such was a detailed description. She couldn't think of how to descibe the color green that her brother's eyes were. It was just something that would have to be looked at and recognized.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread