Hello World, this is me
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... efinal.png);background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:140px; background-position: bottom center;">
Ack, I can’t see any text on your table unless I highlight it.

Fortunately the den was close by. Had it not been in such a convenient place Phoenix would have just taken the pup back to his own home. A few months ago it had been packed, practically overflowing with his children. Now… it was only three small pups, besides him and his mate. They had room to spare, and his den had always been a safe haven for children who had nowhere else to go, just as he once had none. But this old den would suffice. Perhaps it was just psychological, perhaps it was just the fact that he was out of the rain, but Phoenix felt warmer as soon as he stepped inside. He shook the excess water off before heading deeper inside to make room for his guest.

The male thought hard on the descriptions given to him, but he wasn’t surprised when he just confirmed that the names meant nothing to him. He didn’t know it, but he’d encountered the mother once, a while back. But she hadn’t been in her right mind and had never given her his name. Perhaps that was just for the best, though. Had Phoenix known the condition of the girl’s mother he would have had to lie to her so as not to make her worry. This way, they both remained shielded from the unpleasant truth. “Th’cabin’s still there, but I never met a Rom D’Angelo, I’m sorry,” he said. “There might be one or two other wolves with that name still runnin’ ‘round here in th’other packs, but I ain’t sure.” Little did he realize that the Naniko his mate spoke of often was this girl’s very sister. A idea struck him; he hoped that it would be received as one of the more pleasant things he would tell the unfortunate youngster. “You’re welcome t’stick ‘round here in Storm if you want. That’ll give you a place t’come home to at night while you’re lookin’ for your family.”
[/html]

Messages In This Thread